Junior Developer/Data Analyst
Cloud Direct helps ambitious organisations leverage Microsoft cloud so they can compete and grow.
If you’re a passionate technologist who’s looking for an opportunity to build on and develop your existing skills and experience within a growing Cloud company who truly values and rewards their employees, keep reading!
We are looking for a Junior Developer/Data Analyst to join our Business Systems team of truly innovative, creative and passionate individuals. With a variety of projects, clients, you’ll be working amongst, this is a company who invests heavily in both their internal technology team and you! We are committed to helping you learn and grow.
- Assist with the integration/migration of systems and data into our core Business System ServiceNow. This will include the analysis of database structures, creation of data maps, creating structured queries to export/validate data and importing data building transform maps and import scripts.
- You will assist with the test and deployment of new functionality and system enhancements, creation/maintenance of system documentation and the provision of end-user support for system issues.
- The role will also provide an opportunity for involvement in the full systems development lifecycle working alongside senior members of the development team.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of enhancements and project tasks
- Providing early-life support of developed system enhancements to business users
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems reported by system users
- Involvement in user acceptance testing and functional testing activities
- Collection, management and analysis & import of acquired data
- Ability to manage workload and adapt to changing environment
- Confidence and ability to communicate well at all levels both verbally and written.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to become involved in all aspects of the business as required
- An active interest and understanding of Cloud Technologies
- Ability to use good judgement and discretion when handling confidential or sensitive information
- 1 Years + development experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, primarily the use of MS Excel to transform data using formulas
- Good understanding of database & table data structures
- Experience of at least one of the following databases MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL
- Ability to read/create SQL Queries
- Basic experience of JSON/XML/Ajax desirable but not essential
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Gym contribution
- Many more...