Junior Assistant Purser
Set sail on an exciting career course with Princess Cruises! One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise company operating a fleet of 17 modern ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities. Princess Cruises is the employer of choice in the cruise industry.
We offer exceptional facilities and extensive learning and recreational programs for our crew. Join our team and you’ll enjoy a truly adventurous career with excellent incentives, unlimited growth and ports of call that will leave you breathless.
You will have the opportunity to travel the world, while providing excellent customer service to our passengers and our seagoing employees. You will be a key part of our hotel management team by working at the front desk and at the crew office onboard your assigned vessel. We welcome you to consider working with one of the world's premier cruise lines, with 17 ships sailing to hundreds of worldwide destinations.
- Princess Cruises are seeking experienced Hotel Receptionists / Guest Services Associates with front desk experience in high volume, premium brand hotels, who can delight our passengers with consistently excellent service and prompt service recovery while maintaining financial accuracy and conducting all interactions and transactions.
- Graduate of recognized hotel or business school.
- Previous experience as a Guest Services Agent or Hotel Front Desk Receptionist in an international environment.
- Understanding of the foundation of customer service; ability and willingness to deliver outstanding service to our passengers.
- Understands the importance of service recovery and ability to resolve difficult situations.
- Ability to conduct financial transactions quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a positive attitude at all times.