Bacaro - Italian small plates & wine bar
Taking inspiration from the traditional Bacari’s in Venice, we provide Italian small plates, Cicchetti and charcuterie sharing boards, not forgetting delicious cocktails and great wines.
We aim to provide our customers with a the best tasty fresh food, a fantastic ambiance and service that makes them feel totally at home, looked after and wanting to come back time and time again.
We have built a fantastic team in Southampton and are extremely proud of every member, front & back of house, we believe this is what sets us apart from other restaurants, we help our staff to grow and support them in everyway we can, whether that is with extra training courses, flexibility of shifts or just giving them the freedom to be creative and make suggestions to the business to make it better and grow.
- You are the first people to great our guests and the people that provide the guest experience, so ensuring we get the right team of people is really important to us.
- We want people with energy and a positive can do attitude, you must be approachable and care about the guest experience, we want our team to be full of knowledge about our products and our ethos.
- Attention to detail is a must and you should be the kind of person that always wants to go the extra mile.
- Our philosophy echoes that of the Italian Bacari – that the simple pleasures are the most important for our health and wellbeing. Good wine, delicious food and the company of friends are the recipe for a life well lived.
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm
- To be willing to be part of one big team, have a friendly personality and want to
- Care about guest experience
- Experience and knowledge behind a busy bar. Including some knowledge of classic cocktails.
- You must have an EU passport & valid working visa
- Experience isn’t necessary full training will be provided.