Graduate PR and Marketing Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company that specialises in selling transport materials to an international market. The company is friendly and down to earth with an open plan office.
- Writing and pitching press releases relating to products and case studies
- Booking, creating and placing advertisements, both online and in print
- Monitoring the company's AdWords campaign and SEO
- Supporting the Sales team with presentations
- Arranging and directing photoshoots for new products and case studies
- Updating the website with new products
- General ad hoc, PR and marketing activities.
- 2:1 level or above in a relevant subject such as Marketing, PR, Business, Advertising or equivalent
- Good Excel skills would be a bonus
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about a career in PR and marketing
- Happy to be based in or near Eastbourne.