Content Production Coordinator
The company are a content production partner that rapidly create high-quality editorial, video and images to drive online sales. To date, they have produced over 15 million words of on-brand content – in 29 languages and counting – for 170+ of the world’s most prestigious brands, including eBay, Farfetch and Google. They do this through a combination of their unique methodology, their global network of over 2000 screened freelance creatives and their ‘cloud’ based content production management tool.
The company are a ‘Deloitte Fast 50’ and ‘Santander Break-through 50’ company who are one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive businesses. They are a no-politics, people-first company where exceptionally smart individuals get the chance to have their voice heard and potential fulfilled (then pushed that extra bit more).
Our client is looking for are looking for energised and efficient candidates to become a Production Coordinator for one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive businesses. This role can be done on a contract or permanent basis – both are full-time and based in our London office.
- You will take total ownership of creating workable content production schedules.
- You will manage large, global teams of freelancers.
- You will get through high volumes of coordination tasks ultra-efficiently.
- You will be bringing order to complexity and communication with dozens of people at a time (mostly online).
- Compassion and assertiveness: You are naturally caring and that comes through in all of your communication, but you combine that with an innate assertiveness. You have confidence in your decision-making and a constant focus on business goals to inform those decisions.
- Pragmatism: Your natural response to tricky situations is calm and logical. Rather than jump to conclusions or worry about what hasn’t happened yet, you establish the facts then come up with a realistic plan to resolve the problem.
- Efficiency: You’re constantly developing ways to work smarter not harder and take personal responsibility for making cumbersome processes slick. You do this on a day-to-day basis as well as working on long-term process improvements to scale yourself.
- Logic and creativity: You love grappling with messy, numbers-based challenges and coming up with clean solutions. You bring heaps of creativity and analytical thinking to these challenges – there’s no such thing as an unsolvable problem for you – and you always keep the impact on people in mind.
- Training & Development: This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team.
- Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up.