Media Manager Internship
Looking for a great internship in Madrid? Digital Demand – D2 offers an unique experience as a Media Manager!
Digital Demand – D2© is a Big Data company that provides analytic insights and intelligence about Countries, Regions and Cities.
The intern for this position should be a bachelor or master student (or graduated) with a PR, Journalism, Media or Communications degree background. We support Erasmus+ or any other scholarship.
If you are hardworking, committed and highly motivated person, responsible and able to take initiative contact us!
- The main role of the position is to help and support our consultant in internal and external (clients) projects.
- Finding, updating and evaluating the quality of contacts of target audiences.
- Contacting governments and clients in the fields of tourism and investment.
- Planning, creating and conducting marketing campaigns.
- “Pitching” products/solutions to high-profile international executives.
- Brainstorming potential innovative strategies to reach new clients.
- Working directly with the top management in the marketing plan.
- Processing Excel figures and PowerPoint presentations.
- Contacting journalists and preparing press releases.
- Excellent communication and sales skills (phone, video conference, face-to-face).
- Fluent in English (Native level of English, German, French, Russian, Arabic, and Spanish is a plus but do not constitute an elimination criteria).
- Organisational skills and with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good analytical, critical, and creative thinking.
- Motivation to work in an international environment.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- Responsibility, ownership and accountability for your own projects.
- Personal development - we provide a chance for our interns to face a real challenge. Interns work on the front line of projects and are given a lot of responsibility, which greatly enriches their skills and CVs.
- We give the opportunity to experience work in an international Big data company, in a multicultural
- Each intern gets an evaluation certificate describing the tasks, achievements, and final grade, which will help you in your job search.