Kindred Group have recently developed an in-house agency to support the business with the significant volume of creative content required by our marketing and wider teams. As one of Europe's largest online gaming businesses, we always looking at ways to improve our marketing output and amongst other things, you'll contribute greatly towards this.
- As a Creative Designer you will be helping to producing visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and web visuals across our growing portfolio of brands in the online gaming, casino and sportsbook sector.
- Using your incredible Photoshop manipulation skills, eye for detail and original ideas you will be designing stunning on-brand concepts for campaigns and promotions that will be seen across the globe.
- You’ll be working within a motivated team to deliver great work, often to tight deadlines.
- Strong and proven portfolio that demonstrates best-practice design
- Significant agency experience
- Someone comfortable working on pitch creative
- Confident at visually articulating creative ideas
- A strong sense of typography, creative thinking and attentional to detail/crafting
- Able to receive and implement constructive feedback
- Eager to learn, evolve and push new and creative ideas that raise expectations
- A pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to take the initiative
- Works well under pressure
- Pro skills on Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- In return, we'll offer you an engaging and genuinely flexible environment in which to work, as well as autonomy over how you manage your workload.
- You'll work in a team with four other designers split across London and Malta.