Most companies don’t put their customers first. And when it comes to the things that matter most to us in life, like financial security, health and wellbeing, that’s a big problem. Octopus was launched in 2000 to change this. We’ve taken the spirit of entrepreneurship to build businesses with one purpose – to create something better. We’re developing innovative investment and savings products. We’re supporting entrepreneurs and fast-growing smaller companies. We’re helping to build healthcare facilities fit for future generations. We’re giving borrowers better access to property loans. And we’re generating renewable energy and supplying it to thousands of happy customers. Overall, we’ve helped put more than £7 billion into the UK economy. And because customers are always at the heart of everything we do, we’re making a difference to people’s lives. There’s much more to come. We call it ‘a brighter way’. Changing today for a better tomorrow.
- Provides all Octopus businesses with the ability to deliver quality, on brand creative assets, via a central ‘design studio’ of shared artwork, design and creative resource
- Provides strategic counsel to the marketing functions of each of the businesses
- Defines, promotes and protects the master, generic ‘Octopus’ brand externally
- Defines, promotes and protects the master, generic ‘Octopus’ brand internally
- You will work with the Head of Creative and the Studio Manager (pseudo or permanent) to:
- Deliver outstanding creative work to the businesses and the group entity, in appropriate formats, according to the defined workflow process
- Work with Senior Designers to maintain and enhance design studio processes and file management .
- Provide a technical QA service to other members of the team and ad hoc resource
- Building an energetic, efficient and high quality design studio
- Upskilling junior members of the team, in quality of work and navigation of the organisation
- have a passion for driving consistency in creative assets
- be very well organised and diligent
- be able to manage a varied workload
- have outstanding attention to detail
- be able to work with a variety of stakeholders
- enjoy working as part of a team
- feel comfortable working and interacting directly with their ‘client’ (requestor of work in the businesses) once assigned to a piece of work
- be capable of managing their own time, and be efficient in organising their day around priorities
- be able to think clearly under pressure
- Octopus has a flexible working policy, allowing employees to apply some flexibility to when they work their contracted hours.
- From time to time, there may be a requirement to work outside of core working hours – which can be compensated via the flexi working policy.