You’ll join a dynamic, fast paced innovative team made up of enthusiastic and experienced marketers. You’ll be responsible for the look and feel of our Liberis brand, helping us to ensure it’s used consistently across the business through the creation of assets and development of creative ideas. We want to take our company brand to the next level and this role plays a critical role in helping us achieve that.
You’ll work with the marketing team as well as other individuals from across the organisation, particularly on customer and external facing assets, product branding and partner design support. Projects will include (not exclusive to): logo creation for new products/brands, artwork for direct mail, web banners, event collateral (banners, leaflets, email headers etc), and assets such as product literature, case studies, presentations and guides.
Your designs always have a purpose and you’re able to explain your design thinking in a structured way. You’ll always be looking for ways we can add delight and inspiration to our content. You are constantly trying to improve and want to be part of a team that pushes you to be better. You can work independently, but also well as a team.
- Working as part of the marketing team and be responsible for all graphic design for Liberis
- Supporting the marketing team by taking briefs on projects, producing creative concepts and bringing them to life through high quality graphic design
- Manage the design projects from briefing, concept presenting, amendments, proofing and production
- Work closely with the Product Designer to ensure brand consistency across online and offline
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Marketing, Teamwork, Presentation, Technology, Design, Graphic Designer, CSS, HTML, Creative, Communication, Video Editing, Adobe Creative Suite, Start-up, BA, Interactive Design, Content, Brand, Degree, BSc
- BSc/BA in interaction design or related field
- Proficient on Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven graphic designing experience with a strong portfolio
- 1-2 years’ experience brand side or agency a bonus
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- HTML/CSS / video editing and production / GIF display banner experience an advantage, but not essential