The aim of the Graphic Designer will be to bring KellyDeli’s marketing projects to completion with high visual impact.
They will work on a huge variety of products, including packaging, corporate identity, visual branding, advertising, displays.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop Point of Sales communication, social media design assets and packaging propositions.
- Creating and adapting marketing materials across different media.
- Ensuring all assets are on brand, commercial and aligned with the brand DNA and communications.
- Working with the team to translate marketing collateral to digital assets for use online.
- Bringing new ideas to innovate the customer experience.
- Composing design presentations that are both verbally and visually compelling.
- Ability to understand, translate and deliver briefs to deadline.
- Mastering Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Working knowledge of print and production.
- 3D rendering skills to be a plus but not essential.
- Knowledge of basic coding is beneficial but not essential.
- Innovative thinking and strong creative execution.
- Contribute towards strategic thinking and graphic elements of several projects concurrently.
- Bring fresh and innovative design ideas, providing meaningful insight to enhance overall project quality.
- Be able to multitask, working on several projects at once, often with tight deadlines and with careful attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues and third parties when working on projects.