We have the pleasure of recruiting for a fast growing Global Law Firm. This Law Firm recently won the most innovative award for contribution to Legal Innovation. Among multiple other awards.
A reputable International Law firm have a fantastic opportunity for an In-house Creative Designer who can bring creative flair and Senior experience to their In-house Design team.
The focus of this position is to produce effective design collateral for the firm in accordance with client briefs and the firms brand guidelines. You will have the exciting task of developing design concepts for bespoke marketing materials and creating impressive visuals to be used in sales and marketing literature. In addition, this exciting stand-alone opportunity will encourage you to contribute ideas that will support the firm's business development, by engaging prospective clients and delivering ideas that will improve the process within the team and across the EMEA.
It is essential you demonstrate thorough working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator within a Professional capacity. You must be able to act under your own initiative and be passionate about the role in hand. Legal experience will be beneficial.
- You would be working in a highly talented team.
- As Creative Graphic Designer, your creative flair will be complemented by your ability to deliver quality design through all channels including illustration, photography and iconography.
- Your practical approach to design will produce a seamless experience for all our users. In this busy environment you should be ready to hit the ground running and make your mark on our constantly evolving site and brand.
- You will be working with a wide variety of projects from a range of different sectors, where you will be required to supply promotional campaigns and supporting graphics.
- You will have a huge amount of autonomy from initial specification to completion, full support will be provided when necessary, work flow can be tailored in the first instance.
- We are a collaborative office and constantly communicating feeding into the collective creative.
- Degree in a design related course
- Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator Indesign and ideally motion graphics software etc
- Video (filming and/or editing) desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills