Do you have a flair for creativity? Have you worked within the design space? We are working with one of the UK's leading Independent Publishing companies. They are currently seeking a Junior Designer to join their team.
- As the Junior Designer you will work alongside the Senior Designer to produce all digital and printed collateral for marketing and events campaigns.
- You will be responsible for creating and updating a wide range of marketing materials from HTML emails and newsletters to website headers and online adverts to printed pop-up banners and event programmes.
- Create material for events and marketing campaigns according to the brief provided .
- Work on ad-hoc design projects as required
- Work with Senior Designer to ensure planning and design processes are followed
- Ensure that events and marketing collateral meet brand guidelines
- Ensure all design work is accurate, of a high standard and delivered on time
- This is a great opportunity for someone starting out on their design career that is looking to develop their skills across a variety of B2B brands and campaigns.
- The role is very hands-on and you will gain regular on-the-job training.
- It requires someone who is enthusiastic, eager to learn, has excellent attention to detail, is a good team worker and is able to contribute new ideas.
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Previous design experience in a B2B environment is preferred
- Interest in learning new design software and skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude
- Independent company with established brands
- Friendly experienced team
- Global offices
- On-going training and career development
- Central London location