Artworker / Graphic Designer
The role is particularly diverse, and will allow candidates to undertake creative artworking and pre-press responsibilities - focussed on work such as brochures, leaflets business cards, posters, point of sale work etc.
Initially the successful candidate will be taken on on a part - time basis (20 hours a week roughly) and will become permanent in a few months.
The candidate must have experience in graphic design / creative artworking within digital print, and be fully conversant in the Adobe C.S. and have excellent proofing / reprographic skills.
- Creating designs from customer briefs for an array of printed marketing collateral for the local business community, from small start-ups to larger corporate clients and the public sector
- Responsible for checking and correcting supplied artwork files, prior to sending them to print
- You'll be keen to develop your client handling skills and should aspire to become Design Studio
- You'll already have a passion for creative design with a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite packages: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You'll be a good listener, able to compose on-brand artwork from a client brief
- You will have a high level of accuracy in the preparing of print ready files for a variety of print production processes
- Excellent knowledge of print production processes
- Fully conversant in the Adobe CS