TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 20 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
We are seeking to recruit bright and driven graduates from all disciplines to work on exciting, life-saving projects in our expanding Analyst team based in Leeds.
- As a TPP Analyst, you will be working on initiatives such as implementing our clinical software solution globally, developing innovative app technology and carrying out ground breaking research projects.
- Your influence will have a direct impact on the future of healthcare.
- You will be responsible for scoping, designing and implementing first of type technology which will change lives across the world.
- This involves liaising with end users to understand their needs, and then using your expert knowledge of SystmOne functionality to help customers shape a system that works for them.
- This role requires you to work collaboratively, both in small project teams and with other teams in the company, especially the software developers.
- Your first project could involve working alongside software developers and clinicians to develop new functionality for an emergency department in the UK, and on the next you could be working on advanced new app technology.
- With our rapidly growing international work, you could be involved in helping to scope a new information system for hospitals in China or the Middle East. A typical day at TPP does not exist.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with healthcare professionals is a key part of the Analyst role, both at home and abroad.
- As you become an expert in managing new software implementations you will represent the company at meetings and events with deployment partners, government organisations, and healthcare providers in primary and secondary care.
- You will be encouraged to take ownership of your projects and will be supported throughout.
- We value your intelligence, problem solving and communication skills more than previous work experience, and you will be given the training you need to apply those skills to deliver software that truly revolutionises healthcare across the world.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to travel internationally
- A passion for learning and a desire to succeed
- The drive to take on new challenges
- 2:1 or higher at degree level
- A*AA at A-level (or international equivalent)
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- Fantastic holiday entitlement – 27 days plus bank holidays
- Regular social events including: Pub Fridays, netball and football
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Life insurance
So with no cover letter required and all travel expenses paid, what have you got to lose?
Please note that this is not a data analytics or programming role.