Junior Digital Designer
My client is an award winning Shoreditch based agency with capabilities across Design / Digital / PR and Social. The agency is independent, extremely well established (2007) and growing swiftly but steadily making this the perfect time to join.
- Reporting into the Creative department, you’ll be an integral part of an ambitious team, and gain invaluable ‘hands-on’ design experience from day one.
- Develop engaging designs with support of the creative team
- Execute small creative briefs and provide key support on larger
- Contribute new ideas and thinking
- Develop innovative design solutions
- Maintain high standards
- Ensure only the best work is released to the client
- Ensure all digital marketing materials are produced to guidelines
- Attend creative meetings as required
- Contribute ideas to blogs and social media channels
- Keep well informed of latest design trends
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about creativity and design, and have a keen interest in digital marketing.
- This role is ideal for someone who is looking to kick-start their career in digital design with one of London’s leading agencies.
- Degree in Graphic/Product design or equivalent
- Passionate about graphic design
- A keen eye for branding, design, and typography
- Familiar with current design trends and best practices
- Passion for print and digital
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud platforms
- Skilled in illustration, layout, hierarchy, and branding