A great opportunity has arisen for a gifted Designer with skills across web and print to join a growing, global business based in the bustling Oxford city centre.
- As Graphic Designer, you'll be the sole Designer for the UK office, nurturing the life-cycle of multiple brand-focused design projects, from brief to conception, to development to implementation and on-going maintenance.
- You will be well organised and able to manage your time effectively to design and deliver multiple projects throughout the creative process, ensuring consistency of brand and quality is maintained throughout, working within set budgets and timescales.
- Your realm of responsibility will be chocka-block with variety, ranging from creating and updating web banners, image & video editing, amending online product imagery and designing landing pages.
- You will be part of the global design team, so the ability to build relationships with your overseas peers to share best practice, is essential.
- The role would suit a designer with a strong portfolio of digital and print assets, ideally with examples of projects in an eCommerce environment.
- We are happy to hear from junior to Mid-Weight Designers who have strong Photoshop and InDesign skills, ideally coupled with strong HTML & CSS.