Motion Control / Robotics Applications Engineer
Trio Motion Technology is a specialised source of high performance motion control technology. We manufacture flexible and economical solutions for motion control applications, enabling control of complex high speed automation and machine control in most industries throughout the world.
- Working to assist customers on the use and specification of Trio products.
- Visiting customers to advise and train them especially in Europe, China and India.
- Giving presentations and training.
- Assisting product development engineers with the specification and testing of new hardware and software functions.
- Developing machine programs including the use of multi-axis interpolation, robotics, pick and place, high speed process control and PLC code.
- There is the opportunity to work with the latest industrial real-time network technology which is becoming more widely used by our customers
- Applicants must have a good degree in mechatronics/electronics or a related discipline.
- They will also be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming and software. Broad personality and ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Practical understanding of machinery.
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the UK, but we especially welcome applications from EU citizens.
- Accepted degree subjects :mathematics · aerospace engineering · mechanical engineering · computer sciences and IT · electronic and electrical engineering
- Pension Contribution