A leading merchandiser in Wallingford is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team for a year's maternity contract.
The role requires a strong Designer to help develop creative concepts for packaging, advertising, communications, on-line activity and develop them into fully designed applications and finished packaging artwork.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the idea of joining our Marketing team and assisting in developing our business, working to tight dead-lines and delivering strong creative solutions.
- Main project is our yearly catalogue - production and on-line versions of art-work files as sales and marketing tools
- The ability to develop concepts to finished artwork across a variety of media.
- Take an active part in brainstorms, packaging ideas, advertising suggestions etc.
- Work seamlessly across print and digital with a good understanding of how best to use the relevant creative media to communicate specific messages.
- Good typographic skills.
- Very good time management of work flow, deadlines.
- Strong communications skills
- Proficiency in core Creative Suite applications (Photo shop, Illustrator, In-Design and Acrobat)
- An understanding of digital design.
- A can-do attitude, problem solver, pro-active, committed reliable, works well under pressure and a team player.
- Ambition to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- This position will be varied and busy however it is essential that the Designer is highly self motivated