This a unique company; a high profile financial services company who have been tasked with delivering a high profile, large workplace automatic enrolment pension scheme which millions have chosen as their scheme of choice. It continues to grow to unprecedented numbers and will become the largest in the UK, if not in Europe! It has millions of assets under management and a highly sophisticated, award winning investment strategy. Work with the team who develop marcomms and produce multi-channel ad campaigns, website content and design, social media and dm campaigns, events and some print collateral.
- Reporting to the Designer and working closely with the Marketing and Digital teams to produce innovative digital - including animation - plus off-line designs for all departments.
- Using brand guidelines, you will develop and finalise documents and artwork from initial layouts and concepts.
- Working closely with the designer and account manager to develop design ideas:
- Develop infographics for digital and print channels
- Simple edits/updates to video footage
- Pro-active in proposing new ideas
- Interpret concepts of financial term into infographics
- Attend briefing meetings
- Produce design mock-ups
- Online page layouts
- Digital graphics
- Icons on Illustrator
- Images for tweets - some animation
- 12 month maternity contract
- Working in this relaxed and friendly team of 8 you will come from a design or internal corporate agency background.
- You are used to working to brand guidelines and be experienced at designing digital marketing elements including ads, web page layouts, social media graphics, simple video editing and interactive PDF's.
- You will be used to working with Adobe CC or CS6 - specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.