Graphic Designer - Beauty/Fashion
Market leading in every sense my client is a dynamic and fast moving business within the fashion/beauty market, providing innovative brands and products into this ever evolving channel.
This is a varied role for someone with strong graphics skills and creative flair looking to develop within a fast developing marketing team. This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic and hands-on individual, with a 'can do' attitude who likes being an active member of a team, getting involved in all the different marketing activities, including PR, advertising, online and offline campaigns and events.
- Producing creative content for advertising, promotions and online activity
- Producing bi-annual product catalogues
- Maintaining an organised and up-to-date marketing image library and documentation centre
- Updating the website with images
- Assisting with the production and delivery of marketing collateral
- Dealing with internal and external enquiries and requests
- Liaising with suppliers, distributor partners and PR agencies to obtain/deliver timely information to fulfil role requirements
- Assisting other members of the marketing team
- May be required to attend trade exhibitions
- Graphic design skills in both print and digital
- Comprehensive Adobe Suite knowledge including InDesign, illustrator and Photoshop
- Work or University placement experience gained within a fashion/beauty/luxury brand environment is essential.
- Creative flair and an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and respond quickly and efficiently to enquiries
- Previous experience with print design is essential
- Working within a marketing role would be advantageous