EBI.AI is a newly launched brand in the red hot Artificial Intelligence market place. Set up by EBI Solutions, one of the UK’s leading, most experienced consultancies operating in the information management and analytical solutions field, EBI.AI have been operating in “stealth mode” for two years designing and building AI solutions for enterprise customers.
We now feel the time and technology is right to take our solutions to the wider market.
We have built a team of THE best AI developers and we are looking for new members to join this growing team.
We’d like to hear from candidates who are excited to be part of a fast-paced start-up style culture, working on projects for large multi-national companies at the cutting edge of AI technology.
Develop high quality software solutions based on the functional specification agreed with the team and the client
Perform unit and system and integration level testing ensuring high quality of work
Deliver changes to existing applications and databases as required for support and change requests
- Assist in the development of existing and future application projects
- Take responsibility for research, specification and development of key modules in application projects
- Participate in code reviews and suggest improvements to code
- Maintain and improve code quality through unit testing, integration testing and code quality monitoring tools
- Monitor performance of live systems to spot and log issues and suggest improvements to minimise defects
- Assist in the transition of projects from development to support as and when required and general knowledge transfer with the team
- Provide support for existing and future application developments when required including bug fixing and change requests
- Strong problem solving and logical reasoning
- Knowledge of unit-testing techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of working with HTML/CSS/LESS
- Database Design and SQL Experience (ER diagrams, SQL queries)
- Desire to learn
- Understanding of NoSQL concepts (Map/Reduce, Eventual consistency)
- Cloud experience IaaS and PaaS (IBM Bluemix or AWS or Azure)
- Keen interest in artificial intelligence (e.g. IBM Watson, Tensorflow)
- Positive work ethic
- Excellent team working skills, ability to take criticism and share experience
- Node.js Unit Test Frameworks (Mocha, Sinon, Chai) (Desirable)
- Mobile Development (IOS or Android) (React, Cocoa, Cordova) (Desirable)
- Exposure to Big Data Technologies (Desirable)
- Knowledge of machine learning tools and techniques (Desirable)
- Net Unit Test Frameworks (Desirable)
- Microsoft .Net 3.5+ (C#) (Desirable)
- UX Design Experience (Desirable)
- Interest in Natural Language Processing (Desirable)
- Experience with multilingual solutions (Desirable)