This role requires someone who is well organised and flexible, a self-starter who will flourish in a fast-paced environment who can communicate ideas and concepts effectively to internal stakeholders.
The Graphic Designer/Animator will be responsible for helping to ensure all AVADO’s micro-learning platform Dot Native’s videos are market leading. The role suits a creative designer who wants to put their mark on Dot Native content and lift it to an even higher level.
- Working with the Video Production Manager to take ownership of brand design guardianship and ensuring consistency across product and marketing collateral
- Creating animated content and motion graphics for Dot Native videos
- Collaborating with our product development teams to create graphics that visually communicate module concepts, develop engaging study materials and ensure the Dot Native campus is correctly and creatively branded
- Designing story boards to take briefs from concept through to delivery
- Supporting the creation, maintenance and quality of video content on the Dot Native site
- Liaise with technical and product development teams to ensure we consistently deliver an exceptional digital user experience
- Ensuring Dot Native videos are consistent and of high quality
- Occasionally attending Dot Native filming days to assist cameraman to ensure quality and consistency across all videos
- Assisting with booking Dot Native filming including green screen, POs, cameraman, talent, etc.
- Designing slide decks, brochures, client comms etc.
- Complete ad hoc graphic design tasks for teams across the business as and when necessary
- A good, entrepreneurial all-rounder looking for an opportunity to design and develop a wide range of material for a variety of business needs
- Highly skilled in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (crucially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects)
- A strong understanding of and ability to create motion graphics and animation
- Extremely creative with an ability to develop, from simple briefs, brand appropriate concepts and ideas that utilise our brand guidelines and push the brand forward.
- Able to work on and switch between several projects and manage time effectively to deliver work under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Have a strong understanding of UX/UI principles and processes (accessibility and usability testing, wire-framing etc.)
- Analytical, structured thinker with strong attention to detail
- A creative thinker
- Extremely organised
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- An enthusiastic team player, with an adaptable personality who enjoys working in a very collaborative team
- Customer obsessed – every decision is made with the end user in mind
- Leadership of a growing and ambitious function in a VC-backed company operating in one of digital’s most exciting and growing spaces - EdTech
- Ownership and responsibility to make things happen and make a real difference, working with some of the world’s leading brands
- A fast-paced and exciting challenge which is well-funded and actively supported by encouraging investors