Junior Graphic Designer
My Newtown based client seeks a budding graphic designer to join a supportive team working on a range of print and web design projects. This position would suit a recent graduate, or similar, looking to build a career in design as part of a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Generation of original artwork to be utilised in print and online.
- Accepting advice and mentoring from experienced graphic designers.
- Assisting with the production of mock-ups as required.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all deadlines and design requirements are met.
- Ensuring clients receive the best possible return on investment.
- An interest in developing a career as a graphic designer working on print or web projects essential.
- Relevant qualification essential.
- Some demonstrable experience in a similar design or freelance role preferred.
- Creative and innovative.
- Experience using relevant software and applications. E.G. Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Flexitime Available
- Company Pension