Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Konnect Recruit currently have a unique opportunity for a talented individual to join our rapidly growing Construction Recruitment business in Southampton.
Established in 2016, Konnect Recruitment Limited is a privately owned business with specialists who have solely worked in the recruitment construction industry supplying white and blue collar staff for over 10 years . We are a rapidly growing business who strive to deliver the best recruitment services by understanding the needs of our clients and candidates. Our clients and candidates know of us as individuals, and only by inspiring trust and confidence can we build strong relationships and meet their expectations when looking for their next role/employee.
This role will provide excellent personal development, training and potential to carve out a successful career by becoming a leading consultant within your field.
Working closely with the Directors of the business, who have nearly 20 years experience between them, you will be provided with the best possible environment and culture of success, over achievement and high reward.
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the construction industry
- Sales experience preferred but not essential
- An understanding of the recruitment industry
- Experience of working with high volume work loads
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can-do-attitude with a desire to succeed!
- Passion for high performance
- Full drivers license
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission with on target earnings of £30,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday per year
- Company Pension
- Working closely with company Directors
- Day to day and hands on training
- Town centre office in prime location for restaurants, bars, shops and other amenities