Reporting into the Midweight Graphic Designer, Mountain Warehouse has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious, highly organised and creative Junior Artworker to be responsible for the formatting and updating of packaging and prints, supporting the design team during each season.
We are looking for a candidate that will grow with the company and add support and value to the design team.
Being part of a small fast paced team means you get involved with all aspects of the department. Duties range from updating packaging to textile design; repeats, placements for kidswear, womenswear, menswear and equipment. Being part of a small, fast paced team means you get involved with all aspects of the department.
- Assisting the design team to prep artwork ready for production
- Working daily on a Mac using Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop and google docs.
- Leasing with buying teams, updating and creating packaging /swingtags / garment accessories
- Formatting repeat prints and t-shirt deigns ready for production
- Uploading artwork for suppliers
- Proofing in store POS for print runs
- Following brand guidelines
- Excellent organisation and time management skills who can work at a fast pace on multiple projects
- Self-motivation to learn, with continual drive for personal development
- Ability to use initiative but also to thrive within a team
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven track record of working in a corporate fast pace environment to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English language both spoken and written
- Education to Degree level or relevant qualifications – preferably graphic design degree.