Graduate Graphic Designer
This privately owned mid-size, high spec main contractor are part of an up and coming wave of companies that have found excellent success in niche areas of the industry, offering clients industry expertise, professional solutions, and most importantly – results. They mainly work across residential and commercial projects up to £40m, ranging across build, major structural alterations and fit out projects, from brand new, massive super prime residencies, to high spec Cat A & B office fit outs. This business pride themselves on the high quality of their work, and their ability to deliver on their client’s needs – and this is back by the list of blue chip and wealthy private clients with whom they do repeat business. The founding board of directors are all industry experts, having come together to start this business from director level roles across a section of top tier main contractors. They stay hands on within the business, having a strong input into all live projects giving this company a very tight knit, family feel.
The recruitment process for this business is one of meticulous detail, as they only look to take on the very best the industry has to offer. If you’re interested in making a move to fast moving, growing, new age main contractor, this business could be the right move for you.
- My client is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join a busy proposals team. The candidate will be accountable for creative, compliant, and timely design, formatting, production and delivery of our proposal brochures under strict deadlines. The ability to multitask and communicate effectively is key.
- Graphic design in this role includes proposal graphics and covers, presentation graphics to support proposal submissions, and marketing/communications support.
- The candidate will be accountable for undertaking prescribed and independent training, on-the-job learning assignments and other opportunities to ensure growth and advancement in desktop publishing and graphic arts.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for development, continuous improvement of processes and procedures related to the creation of proposal graphics.
- They will also require a strong eye for detail to ensure all bids are of the highest quality and brand compliant.
- The Client is looking for the successful candidate have at least 1 year of experience as a Graphic Designer or related role, or a graduate wishing to get hands on experience in desktop publishing with a design related degree.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite SketchUp or alternative 3D software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Hands on approach and can do attitude
- Graduate with degree relating to construction design
- Proactive in learning with ability to influence others
- A good communicator, able to interact with clients in a positive engaging manner
- Well presented
- A team player
- The specific salary will be dependent on level of exposure to industry and experience on related roles and projects.
- The company offers an all in basic salary to cover income & travel, which in this role will be from £25,000 to £32,000.
- The total package will also include various benefits relating to healthcare & pension as well as a companywide bonus scheme with a high pay out.