tpf specialises in bringing together big ideas, creative thinking and innovative campaigns. Our fundamental understanding of client’s strategies, together with our unrivalled expertise and first class media contacts guarantee we deliver consistent results for our clients.
Formed in 1999, tpf comprises a team of experienced publicity, promotions and marketing professionals who pride themselves in making a real difference to their clients’ businesses. tpf’s client list is exceptional in the world of media and entertainment.
Reporting to the Middleweight Designer and tpf Directors, you will join as Junior Designer and work with the whole agency to deliver digital and creative campaigns to support the range of services we offer including promotional websites, apps, experiential, online ads and content.
As a bright, creative and ambitious designer, you’ll be responsible for delivering high quality work for the agency. You’ll take pride in the accuracy and creativity of your work along with a high level of efficiency.
In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, would be useful
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to develop their experience in an independent agency, to gain valuable skills alongside developing their expertise in digital and creative development.
- Working with the account teams to deliver creative and digital projects from initial brief through to completion.
- Participating in internal brainstorms and idea generation
- Updating and maintaining tpf collateral as required – website, creds, templates
- Create client campaign assets as appropriate including videos
- Help develop the appropriate tools to sell the tpf portfolio of services – presentations/videos/digital portfolio
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential)
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience in both digital and print media
- A strong understanding of emerging web-technologies and design software
- Ability to understand when to escalate issues or scheduling concerns
- Ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties
- Confident in both client and company situations
- Willing to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hardworking, adaptable and can work confidently within a group
- Proven graphic design portfolio with examples of marketing collateral, typography, layout, hierarchy, and colour
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Ability and eagerness to learn and improve new skills such as SketchUp, video editing and other design programmes that may be required
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Relevant university or professional degree, or relevant experience in the field.