Design Graduate - Home - Graphics & Packaging (12 months)
We have an exciting opportunity for a 2018 graduate to complete a 12 month placement within our Home Design Team to support with general studio duties to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Assist with the design and development of graphics and packaging for our Home products.
- Identify key packaging trends for home, male and female fragrance and beauty and produce inspirational design boards for each season as required.
- Produce packaging style guidelines with detailed information including: format, pattern, colour and font.
- Provide administrative support to the Design Team, taking responsibility for tasks such as day to day department requests, communicating with suppliers etc.
- Creative with a real vision for designing graphics and packaging for our Homeware collections.
- Experience of producing designs using CAD.
- Strong communication skills; capable of working well with other teams and building productive relationships.
- Strong interest in interiors, fashion and an awareness of lifestyle trends.
- Currently studying towards a degree or equivalent in Graphic Design specialising or similar subject.
- Intermediate user of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office suite.