Wealth Sales Consultant
Here at Old Mutual Wealth, we are recruiting for 3 permanent Sales Consultants to join our Adviser Sales Centre team based in Southampton.
As a Sales Consultant based in Southampton, you will own a pre-defined panel of accounts and will market Old Mutual Wealth products to these and others and support company initiatives across the telephone.
The Adviser Sales Centre is a key part of UK Sales with responsibility for ensuring that a panel of small or under-developed accounts is managed effectively and opportunities for new business is maximised. The role will also support the work of Strategic Relationships where applicable and support sales and marketing campaigns. Success is measured by the amount of new business generated from these accounts and also the efficiency and effectiveness of issue management and customer service.
This is a role where you will be able to continuingly learn and grow whilst having the support from the business when working towards your QCF level 4.
We are particularly interested in Sales Consultants who currently or have previously worked within Financial Services who are keen to continue their career within this type of role.
- Build a good understanding of the panel accounts, their product mix and gaps and identify the key contact within each
- Undertake a programme of marketing campaigns with accounts, maximising return
- Maintain accurate Management Information on these accounts
- Keep up to date on Old Mutual Wealth product developments and propositions
- Working with colleagues, proactively suggest ways to deliver an enhanced return
- Contribute to a strong and successful Adviser Sales Centre
- Support the Wealth Sales Development Manager as required
- Act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence
- Ensure customer outcomes are the focus of our business and we are respected by regulators
- Collaborate with peers across the Organisation
- Share openly and be transparent
- Adopt a responsible approach
- Maintain our entrepreneurial culture
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Lead by example
- Achievement of all Key Performance Indicators within budget
- Achievement of all Business Objectives within UK Sales within budget
- Focus on excellence
- Wanting to Develop
- Target Driven
- Want to Achieve
- Ideally working towards or have already attained QCF Level 4 however this is something Old Mutual Wealth would consider supporting if this is something that isn't already held.
- Current or previous experience of working within Financial Services
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the UK’s products and propositions, and ability to continually learn
- Demonstrate strong relationship management skills and ability to resolve issues to the best mutual outcome
- Strong contribution to working for the success of a team
- Strong communication written and verbal skills
- Desire to partake in a sales role
- Experience of tele-sales and direct marketing is essential for this position
- Knowledge of Financial Services is essential for this position
- We offer an innovative and flexible reward package.
- Access to a great range of offers and discounts from well-known retailer
- Season ticket loans
- The ability to buy and sell holiday
- Bonus – most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company and personal performance
- Pension Scheme – non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
- Private medical insurance
- A flexible benefits package (eg: dental insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers)
- We are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
Please note: you must be available full time due to the requirements of the role.