Graduate Development Programme
As the leading supplier in the UK of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) we pride ourselves on our ability to develop and diversify to ensure our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. Being part of SHV Energy, a global family of LPG companies, we take the lead on innovation, education and promotion of our product. It is without a doubt that our people are the key to our success, which is why they are the heart of our business.
We are truly committed to investing in our people's skills and knowledge and developing the best talent. All of this is underpinned by our culture of expertise, enabling our people to lead the way in terms of sustainability, in a supportive and inclusive working environment.
What we stand for:
A better world
We are dedicated to creating a better world. Being ambitious and entrepreneurial we deliver more
sustainable energy to today’s world and future generations. Our goal is to reduce our carbon impact by growing our business. We work together with our customers to achieve our vision of “Advancing Energy Together”.
A better company
We grow by working together. Proud of our history and strong legacy, our success is achieved by creating leading positions in niche markets. We truly believe that every role in our business is equally important in helping us to achieve our goals. Everything we do is built on a foundation of safety and trust.
A more fulfilling future
Our global presence is built on strong local businesses. Our company culture provides a supportive environment that truly allows you to reach your potential and to really make a difference. We ask our employees to be open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone, seek out new opportunities and to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements is part of daily life. Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor, as part of SHV Energy.
Are you ambitious, driven and dynamic? Do you want the opportunity to make a real impact in an organisation? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Calor Gas Ltd is looking for motivated, committed graduates to join our 2018 Graduate Development Scheme. We’re offering a development programme that will give you real autonomy, visibility, responsibility and opportunity to better yourself, whilst providing you with the tools to increase your business acumen and build a strong professional brand.
The programme is designed to equip you with the business skills you will need throughout your career alongside giving you early operational experience.
- You will progress through the business in four six-month placements covering all aspects of the organisation, including front line operational roles and project work.
- Throughout all of this you will be undertaking business skills training and development with the support of a dedicated mentor.
- The programme will afford you an exceptional vantage point to understand the structure and culture of our business, and provide you with an opportunity to develop a wide spectrum of skills in an accelerated time.
- We are seeking graduates who have a good level of business acumen, are self-starters, ambitious and motivated, who enjoy working in a visible position and love a challenge.
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence
- Demonstrate behaviours and capabilities that reflect our core values; loyalty, integrity, delivery and innovation
- Have flexibility with relocation depending on placement location
- Have obtained or be predicted a 2:1 in your degree or above, in any subject
- Have a muliti disciplinary interest in all aspects of business including sales and marketing, operations and corporate functions
- Preferably have a couple of years’ post degree professional work experience