Product Marketing Internship
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated intern for a 12 month placement within the Product Management function at SPI Lasers. This position is based in Southampton, UK and will work with our Product Management team in support both CW and Pulsed Laser product ranges.
Our internships are a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain industry experience. The ethos at SPI Lasers has always been to empower all our employees at all levels and support them in their unique and professional development.
- Daily support of both internal and external stakeholders for the existing product platforms
- Help to drive the timely delivery of new product introduction across the product lines
- Maintain detailed competitor analysis and reporting
- Creation of customer facing product documentation
- Development of internal business cases and change requests
- Help to drive the review of product roadmaps as an input to the long-term strategic plan for SPI Lasers.
- A genuine interest in product management and product marketing
- An effective communicator in English, orally and written
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly working with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good organisation skills, with the potential to take on project based assignments
- Ability to work well both independently and with others.