Graduate Landscape Architect
Due to exciting new instructions, a highly successful multi-disciplinary environmental planning consultancy undertaking works across the country are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and highly organised team player to join their Landscape Design team in Cirencester.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your professional skills and technical ability through working with the existing team of experienced and respected Landscape Architects.
This post will offer the successful candidate a wealth of experience encompassing not only landscape, but also aspects of ecology, heritage, masterplanning and arboriculture.
- Ideally be a post-graduate Landscape Architect
- Drive and ambition
- Self-confident approach
- Able to 'hit the ground running'
- Confident designer
- Decisive by nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and the standard Microsoft packages
- Experience in working within a Building Information Modelling (BIM) environment is advantageous
- Experience in using Autodesk Revit or GIS packages is advantageous
- Very competitive benefits package
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Free lunch
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Profit share bonus scheme