Junior Visual Designer
Fluxx is an innovation company. We use design-thinking to unlock potential in organisations, helping them to change and innovate at pace. We co-create products, services & strategies with our clients, empowering them to transform and get ahead in the digital age. If you’re ready to work alongside the brightest minds in the industry and design things that haven't yet been imagined, please read on.
Fluxx are a collection of lovable misfits, gathered together from a myriad of backgrounds but all passionate about doing great work with great clients. You will usually be working in a team, with people more focused on business strategy, service design and user research.
When it comes to making great work, you know what it takes. You’re a storyteller, a problem solver, and kind of obsessed with crafting beautiful experiences that stop people dead in their tracks. You can’t help but question, explore and push work as far as it can go.
Much of the work is carried out at our client’s offices to enable closer collaboration with them, often working directly within a project team or internal business department.
- Portfolio of creative work
- Creative spark
- Killer design instinct
- Preferably a strong, mixed portfolio including some graphic design, video, UX, interaction design and prototyping
- Confident attitude towards presenting to peers and clients
- An interest in service design and user research
- Comfortable with rapid change
- Flexible to travel to/from our client’s offices (the majority of which are currently based in central London)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs:
- Prototyping tools, etc.
Please answer the following question in your cover letter:
"If you could steal credit for any great piece of art, song, film, book etc. which one would you claim and why?"