2 days left
- Full Time
Didn’t get round to finding a job in your final year? Too focused on your studies? Weren’t sure what you wanted to do? We have openings now till December!
Don’t stress, P&G still have top graduate opportunities in our sales team starting in 2018.
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Want to work with like-minded and talented colleagues? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning?
As a full-time hire you are automatically enrolled in our world-class graduate scheme training programme. It’s two years of structured training, mentoring and specially chosen roles to set you up for a successful career in P&G sales and recognised industry wide as the best leadership development programme.
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi million pound business and budget to lead from day one. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy, Gillette and the UK's biggest grocery retailers.
- Be the key contact for the business with your retailer
- Responsible for building and maintaining that relationship
- Build and design ideas
- Strategise using analytics and shopper insights
- Use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas
- Locations: Weybridge or Harrogate
- Start date: between July and December 2018
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in summer 2018
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups
- Collaborate well with people and can understand what makes them tick
- Ability to think strategically
- Able to generate new ideas
- Can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Great pension
- Share schemes
- From the beginning you will be managing your own account with a retailer
- Formal training and day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible work/life balance