Engineering & Environmental Consultant Internship
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a sustainability consultancy who are a leading provider of Energy Efficiency Solutions for major UK businesses. They have a vision to ‘Enable a Global Low Carbon Economy’ by consulting business on how to money AND be greener at the same time.
They deliver Performance and Risk Management services to predominantly FTSE 350 and large public-sector clients. Their services are underpinned by our ADAPt data platform, which holds data for over 40,000 buildings.
As an intern, you will be focused where you can best learn and your skills can be best utilised by the team. You should expect to work across data management, energy performance, risk, strategy, and also in support of our sales and marketing.
- Client projects
- Assisting other members of the team with day to day work
- Collecting and analysing data on multiple projects
- Minimum 2.1 degree ideally in an engineering related subjects
- An MSc or additional external professional qualification would be advantageous
- An interest in sustainability and the environment
- Ambition to continually develop your consultancy and technical skills
- Strong analytical acumen
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for combating sustainability business challenges
- Demand a high level of quality from yourself and colleagues
- Thrive working within an environment of excellence
- Able to adhere to the company values of Integrity, Curiosity and Excellence
- Plenty of opportunity for progression within the company
- Genuine chance to be an integral part of the future success of the company