Project Engineer (Civil Infrastructure)
A great opportunity has arisen for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join the team of a dedicated environmental and engineering consultancy.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on projects in the residential, commercial, education and highways sectors. You will be joining a friendly, close-knit engineering team.
This would be a fantastic role for an ambitious Civil Infrastructure Engineer looking for more responsibility and client interaction.
- Preparation of designs and drawing in accordance with technical design standards
- Undertaking feasibility and pre-planning assessments of engineering infrastructure
- Development of preliminary and detailed designs on drainage (WInDes / SUDS), roads (PDS, Civil 3D) and other infrastructure projects
- Preparation of drainage strategies and input to flood risk assessments (FRA)
- Preparation of technical documents and engineering reports
- Liaison with clients, regulators and other stakeholders
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (e.g. BEng/ MEng Civil Engineering)
- Chartered or working towards chartered status with a recognised professional institution (e.g. ICE)
- Knowledge of infrastructure design at concept, feasibility and preliminary level
- Experience in the use of relevant industry software (e.g. Microdrainage, LSS, PDS) is desirable
- Appreciation of planning, EIA, drainage, flood risk assessment (FRA) and ground engineering would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills