Bordering the Thames in Fulham and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, The Hurlingham Club is a green oasis of tradition and international renown. Recognised throughout the world as one of Britain’s greatest private members’ clubs, it retains it's quintessentially English traditions and heritage, while providing modern facilities and services for its members.
The Fitness team are a large, friendly team responsible for looking after the members and their guests with regards the indoor sports facilities; Racquet and Fitness Centres, Dance Studio, Gym, Indoor Pool, Squash, Treatment room, Crèche as well as the Outdoor Pool in the summer months along with some seasonal outdoor sports activities.
- Hold a current and recognised qualification which allows you to enter REPs at Level 3 or above
- Previous experience of managing Personal Training clients, fitness testing, inductions and programme writing is essential
- Knowledge of movement analysis would be a distinct advantage
- Ready to gain your qualification to take Performance Matrix movement screens
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Motivational, friendly and encouraging when helping members use the gym and equipment safely
- Have worked in a similar environment and role
- Proven experience of carrying out inductions and programme writing
- Move to a commission based package after probation period