Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for applications from final year students who are interested in securing a full time Graduate Recruitment Consultant job when they complete their degree course this year. We will hold initial interviews to fit around your current schedule. Undergraduates from any degree course will be considered and you do not need to know your final result before applying to us.
Our vacancies are for trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultants. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a team of like-minded individuals at our new offices on the picturesque Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, which has easy access to either Southampton or Portsmouth via the M27 motorway.
Blueprint Recruitment is a well-established professional recruitment company which has been recognised as one of the top 250 recruitment companies in the UK. We have a proactive and fun office environment that helps our graduates to thrive and to progress their careers. We offer excellent recruitment and sales training, incentive schemes, team nights out and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn additional commission and bonuses so that your financial package can increase substantially.
- You will need to have strong communication skills, a competitive nature and a desire to be the best you can be.
- A confident telephone manner is important since our best Graduate Recruitment Consultants spend a lot of time talking to customers on the phone .
- If you are interested in working in recruitment for a forward thinking and successful company, a career with Blueprint Recruitment Solutions could be a really good choice for you.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around Â£26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out