Junior Designer required to join a well-established and growing company that specialise in manufacturing and designing outdoor leisure facilities as well as creating exciting outdoor spaces such as sports spaces and children's playgrounds. This exciting Company are looking to bring on a talented graduate with some keen creative skills for their offices near the Milton Keynes area. The Junior Designer will have a natural eye for design, a practical side and be passionate and driven to do the best to form a key part of the team. Junior Designer will work as part of the design team, taking on projects sketches and turn them into clear and eye-catching visualisations that communicate the scheme to the customer, bringing their potential projects to life. The Junior Designer will be a team player, a confident communicator proactive in their approach to work, using software packages such as AutoCADs to create the plans and 3Ds Max and Adobe inDesign to produce the final presentation.
- Creation of scheme designs and supporting bid documents as required for each proposal, from concept sketch to completed CAD for construction stages, and 3D visual presentations.
- Pricing and costing of the proposal within the guidelines of company policy, ensuring each scheme is within the clients' budget and meets the requirements of the specification.
- Degree or HND / HNC in a design related discipline
- Good with AutoCAD
- Good visualisation skills with 3Ds Max & Adobe inDesign software
- Creative approach to your work & to finding solutions
- An innovator who seeks to simplify
- Driver License
- Salary 22k to 25k DOE
- 25 days Holiday