4 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking a Junior Designer to join our marketing team to assist with offline and online assets. This position is perfect for a recent graduate looking for a chance to showcase their creative skills in an active travel market.
To succeed in this role, you will be a naturally creative thinker and doer. You will confidently talk about your work whilst justifying your creative solutions with or without visual aids. We are looking for someone who is willing to turn their hand to a wide range of different projects within the company and be enthused and excited about what’s around the corner.
- As a Junior Designer, we'll count on you to bring creativity and innovation to every job you work on.
- Working alongside our marketing and IT teams, you will be responsible for creating engaging media across a wide spectrum of digital and print mediums.
- Creating PSD assets / templates for digital media - email and web
- Responsible for company branding across all channels
- Campaign creative - logos, mastheads and general 'look and feel’
- Ability to manipulate images to a high standard that would enhance a marketing/web creatives
- Contributing to email marketing campaigns (understanding of HTML would be an asset)
- Working to strict deadlines as part of a fast moving campaign orientated marketing team
- Print work will include seasonal adverts, brochures, leaflets and flyers
- In-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar with a particular interest and flair for Photoshop
- A natural talent for design and ideally a relevant degree or qualification
- Portfolio of experience
- Experience of producing assets for print production
- A keen interest in design and creating unique assets from scratch
- A desire to put their design skills in front of audiences of millions of people
- Drive to progress their design qualities while learning new skills
- Up to 1 years experience within a commercial design environment
- Interest in spa and travel is preferred but not essential
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail
- 22 days’ holiday, rising to 25 days upon completion of a 6 month probationary period
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discounts available on Golf days, Golf breaks, Spa days, Spa breaks, Flights, Accommodation, Airport Parking, Airport accommodation and Airport VIP Lounge’s
- Subsidised Golf clothing for Employees
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Summer and Christmas socials