A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Creative Artworker within a leading business based in Poole.
Reporting to the Design Supervisor, the successful candidate will work with the Marketing team to produce high impact Direct Marketing material in order to increase customer response and resultant sales and profitability.
Candidates should have a background in graphic design and experience of using suites of design software including In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop. Some experience of web design and HTML would also be beneficial but is not essential.
- Work with the Design Supervisor and wider marketing team to produce marketing collateral designed to increase sales and profitability.
- Design and amend catalogues, adverts, inserts, posters, product cards, e shots and other advertising artwork
- Work via email daily with custom signs artwork with a 48 hours return around time
- Propose and action new cover section designs, catalogue body style sheets and other design elements in line with business unit branding and customer groups
- Gather feedback from senior management and amending designs accordingly
- Monitor the results of catalogue cover designs - Plan and design catalogue front covers in series
- Proofing - Catalogue and Web
- Upload marketing collateral to Insite system and liaise with Business Managers on sign off
- Sign off of printing proofs
- Maintain libraries of design collateral including images and copy blocks
- Weekly tasks of briefing Sales/Marketing team of e shot adverts and recording Royal Mail catalogue drops
- Certified graphic design skills
- Experience in graphic design using CC 2017 packages In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential
- Some experience of web design and HTML would also be beneficial but is not essential
- Good communicator and team player - able to work with busy colleagues to ensure their input is taken on board and managed effectively
- Multitasking and working well under pressure on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and can handle change effectively and at short notice
- Positive and proactive with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to understand the objective of design in Direct Marketing and how best to communicate key messages