After becoming the UK Active's Training Provider of the Year for a second year running, the Future Fit Training team is growing! We are looking to hire a Production Executive who will be working closely with our marketing team to create and develop high quality video content to be shared across our multimedia channels. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with assisting in the creation of multimedia (audio/video) content for the Company and to generally support in the successes of the Marketing Department.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer testimonials, technical videos and external promotional social media videos, product marketing videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team, Head of Operations and Business Development Team to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video and photo shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting programme format for final output, capturing/importing media, organising raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voiceover, media management and archiving project media
- Assist the graphic designer in the creation of static marketing material eg. infographics
- Evaluate analytics for your tasks
- Maintain work to a high standard, ensuring documents are concise and clear, arguments are well communicated and points are clearly justified
- Work with your colleagues in all departments to help ensure that there is a good level of effective communication and mutual support.
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Uncapped creative mindset
- Expert eye for content
- Vast understanding of all areas of video production
- Technical mind, attention to detail and precision
- The ability to work well to a brief and specific time restraints
- Willingness to listen to and accept feedback
- Candidate must be able to travel in the UK; all expenses will be paid for.
- A portfolio and/or showreel of work should be submitted upon applying or presented at interview stage.