Junior Graphic Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team working in a new and innovative photography company. We are looking for motivated individual, wanting to make a difference and happy to adapt in our busy environment as our business grows.
You will be working alongside experienced designers in a flexible, varying role. This is an ideal environment for someone wanting to learn new skills, fine tuning existing ones and develop a career in the media industry.
- Working efficiently to deliver work to deadlines at a high standard.
- Communicating directly with Photographers and Sales Team.
- General Photoshop tasks (cutting out/editing photos, vectorising logos).
- Responding to customer service and producing bespoke photo requests.
- Continuously strive to improve the customer experience.
- Perform other design duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
- Ideally degree educated in a Design/Multimedia based discipline.
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated personality.
- Very organised with excellent time management skills.
- Composed and responsible when working to deadlines.
- Passion for design and strong attention to detail.
- Capable of multitasking & a natural problem solver.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Over the phone customer service.
- Very proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets.
- Experience using Photoshop actions. (Desirable)
- Happy with complex spreadsheets and writing formulas. (Desirable)
- Video editing experience. (Desirable)
- Strong photo retouching skills. (Desirable)
- Interested in sports and/or portrait photography. (Desirable)