Junior Graphic Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you self-motivated and someone that wants to be part of an exciting, young fast paced digital agency working closely with the directors? This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding business working with commercial, retail and hospitality sectors. We are searching for someone passionate, driven, detail focused, well organised and hard-working.
ENG Dreams is an expanding full-service marketing agency based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes and Towcester, we love to provide the best solutions for clients and pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and results. We work with several top rated local businesses.
We are looking for graphic design support, someone who will be an integral part of the ENG Dreams team. The hours will be part time, 6 hours per day 3 days per week.
You will be helping with various daily tasks in the office predominantly graphic design focused.
- Must be passionate about the creative and design industry
- Confident, out-going, can do attitude who is very organised as well as creative
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment, thinking quickly and problem solving
- An excellent telephone manner, proficient copywriting and strong communication skills will be highly advantageous. Previous sales experience would also be preferred.
- You will be ensuring that all tasks are up to date, keeping up with tight deadlines
- Building strong working relationships with the team
- Being up to date with latest technology is essential and must be proficient across Microsoft and Adobe Packages (particularly photoshop and illustrator)
- You will be a multi-tasker, able to prioritise and take on projects in a calm and focused manor
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
- Graphic design (App screenshots and social media posts).
- Submitting apps to the relevant stores with the correct artwork.
- Updating website blogs and social media channels with fresh up to date content.
- Responding to customers by phone, email or through online platforms.
- Image and photo editing/resizing.
- Email marketing design and campaigns