Management Graduate Programme
As the UK’s leading automotive retailer, we’ve designed a fast paced, leadership focused management programme just for people like you.
In the first 0-6 months, you will rotate across all dealership departments covering service, sales, showroom and manufacturer training. Alongside your commercial based training, you will cover leadership modules including building relationships and operational management. £18K and a company car will be provided for this period.
At 6 months, a salary increase to £23K will support your move to a business manager, workshop controller and used ops team leader position. Fast paced and challenging, this section of our programme requires you to be results driven, resilient, and continuously motivated.
From 12-24 months, a further salary increase to £30K and an upgraded car scheme is on offer. You will be equipped with the skills and support needed to fulfil a leadership role. Again, we have high expectations and are looking for Graduates with the desire to reach a leadership position within 2 years.
With support from your direct leader and mentor, we’ll ensure a rich based learning platform is provided for you to learn the skills to succeed within our multi-branded dealerships.
It’s going to be fast paced, with lots of challenging targets and business objectives for you to work towards, but do well and we’ll ensure your hard work is recognised.
- Our Graduate role requires you to be fully flexible in terms of location. To maximise your development, we will move you into our sites which have the capacity to support, push, and challenge you - giving you the opportunity to work in different teams and gain different experiences to develop your leadership abilities
- You must have a degree - 2:2 or above in any subject.
- You must possess a full EU/UK driving licence.
- You’ll need some experience of working within a professional environment - ideally a placement year. That might have been in retail, hospitality, a contact centre or the automotive industry.
- You must have the drive, passion and ambition to achieve challenging targets and objectives.