Designer – Industrial Placement
4 days left
- Full Time
- Design, produce multimedia artwork and filming that meets the needs of our customers and in line with the copy approval processes
- Ensure that effective briefing documents exist for each activity ensuring that the customer’s full requirements are met
- Support the internal teams providing insights to and delivery of creative design and graphic artwork across a range of Media types and platforms for external and internal customer groups
- Monitor and ensure all project work in progress is on schedule and utilise internal systems to ensure effective time management and prioritisation
- Work with external providers where appropriate to ensure processes are suitable for purpose and in line with appropriate Roche SOPs, Service Level Agreements and KPI’s
- Providing creative design and graphic artwork across a range of media types and platforms to meet the needs of the customer
- Ensuring the highest standard of creativity and quality are delivered in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Ensure that we gain the maximum benefit from multi media campaigns by repurposing for use across multiple channels
- Maintains high ethical standards
- Ensures that all activities are compliant with legal and Roche requirements
- Work with lead MC designer to help organise and prioritise the workflow through the design studio
- Good insight, knowledge and understanding of creative design across a range of media types and communication channels.
- An aptitude for new and innovative design software packages.
- Demonstrates the Roche values of integrity, courage, passion.
- Understanding of the production of print/marketing materials
- Good communicator
- Ability to handle a multiple number of projects and tasks efficiently
- Evidence of strong time management
- Ability to multi task and work in a pressurised environment
- Graphic design student with experience across a range of media and design platforms and software