Junior Digital Producer
3 days left
- Full Time
As part of Immediate’s award winning creative and content studio, Imagine, the successful candidate will be working across a diverse range of market leading brands to produce a wide variety of commercial advertising products. These can vary from simple banner animations and email builds right through to fully responsive microsites and apps.
Although existing knowledge in at least some of the competencies listed below - especially HTML/CSS - would be beneficial, it is not essential. We are predominantly looking for someone who is technically-minded and has a passion for the digital world. The right candidate will also possess a can-do attitude and the desire to learn and work within a dynamic, fast-paced media environment. The role would be perfect for a recent graduate with a proven passion for media.
In return, you will receive extensive on-the-job training and mentoring plus ongoing support and development within a highly talented, collaborative and successful creative team. The company also has a large tech team and offers fantastic career development.
- To play an active role in delivering new digital commercial campaigns via existing products.
- To fully test and optimise campaigns and products.
- To maintain, service, reiterate and improve existing digital commercial campaigns and products.
- To analyse and report on campaign/product performance.
- To collaborate with clients, designers, writers, videographers and editorial teams.
- To attend and input into brainstorming sessions, helping to generate new and innovative ideas
- To attend relevant meetings with various teams, representing the production team
- To investigate, prototype and pitch potential new commercial products.
- To provide technical support for individual sites and editorial teams where required.
- Web markup, including HTML, CSS, SASS.
- HTML5 animations using Google Web Designer or similar.
- Code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Various CMS, including Drupal and Wordpress.
- Adestra and MailChimp mailing systems.
- Ad serving platforms, predominantly DoubleClick and Celtra.
- Proficient with graphics editing software (Sketch/Photoshop).
- Good UX and responsive design understanding.
- Q&A testing.
- Google Analytics.
- Ticketing and time tracking programs (Harvest, Asana, Trello).