4 days left
- Full Time
We are an international, Design, Print, Promote company, with over 40 years of experience. Situated adjacent to the Colmore Business district in Birmingham City Centre.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer, who is looking to build a career, and develop their future within a digital print, design, and promotion company.
Minuteman Press offers all aspects of design, print and promotion solutions to its customers.
Our clients range from small independent businesses and individuals to large blue chip companies.
We design, print and provide a huge range of promotional products for our customers, such as business cards, flyers, posters, brochures, logos, menus, signage, promotional products and much more.
This exciting opportunity would suit someone who has the motivation, and desire to work in a happy and friendly, fast paced, professional environment.
Additional training and development will be provided for the ideal candidate.
Are you great with Adobe and have an exceptional eye for detail?
- Multiple artwork, branding and graphic design led challenges.
- Including the design of all collateral from concept through to completion, including print.
- Working to tight deadlines, and with both internal and external personnel and suppliers, you will be responsible for ensuring that all artwork files are fit for print to enable sign off and product manufacture.
- Print layout, file proofing and design re-rendering.
- The development of own label brand(s), designing product packaging and identity.
- Creating promotional tools (including brochures and flyers) to market new products and sales campaigns.
- You will also be required to take ownership of numerous graphic led design projects.
- This involves a sound understanding of project brief interpretation, combined with the ability to embrace our clients' brands.
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator on all photography for brand awareness, website, social media and E-mail advertising.
- Proofing of all design artwork prior to print.
- A graduate in Graphic Design (or similar), you will present a well balanced portfolio which combines examples of creative design and illustration, with more structured and detailed assignments.
- A confidence that you can work accurately and quickly to client supplied briefs, developing artwork files for client approval/sign off.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe CS, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, applied to multiple design led tasks.
- A meticulous eye for detail and consistency.
- The ability to perform under pressure, handling and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A basic knowledge of printing processes and colour management.
- A passion and enthusiasm for packaging and promotional design and development.
- Whilst not essential, experience of working with blue chip retailers / brands would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in sales, and customer service is an advantage.
- Exemplary presentation, and interpersonal skills are essential;
- (Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal).
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, and a responsible attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Internet applications.