Junior Graphic Designer
4 days left
- Full Time
Corin, a worldwide leader in orthopaedic innovation, are looking for a confident, motivated and enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer to work within our fast moving Marketing team based at our UK head office in Cirencester, Gloucester (which is within close proximity to Swindon, Wiltshire).
If you are a Graduate in Graphic Design with a strong creative flare and excellent communication skills and good eye for detail with experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and Adobe Premier / After Effects, we are keen to hear from you.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creative design, animations and artwork within the agreed corporate and brand identities of the Group for all print and visual media including the Group’s website. The post holder will work closely with the Marketing, Events, Product Management, Product Development teams and our subsidiaries and will be expected to be pro-active in improving the quality and content of Corin sales support literature, training aids and display material.
- Creative design and artwork for all Corin Group marketing collateral's including literature, exhibition and display graphics, advertising materials etc.
- Managing the full range of print and production functions.
- Cost-effective sourcing and buying of print services.
- Production and distribution of all print and visual media.
- Working closely with Product Management and Development in the production of 3D rendered images and animations.
- Film editing.
- Assist with general website updates and the ongoing design, production and enhancements for new features and content.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Adobe Premier / After Effects
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Good team working abilities are required alongside effective planning and organisational skills
- 3DS Studio Max
- HTML and CSS experience
- A creative flare and the desire to evolve of marketing collateral's through new multimedia technologies
- Graphic design / multimedia work experience
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be a self-starter, managing own workload and deadlines
- Be confident in presenting ideas and designs to internal staff
- 25 days holiday
- Pension (up to 9% dependent on personal contribution) and life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Childcare vouchers and more