Graduate Web/Graphic Designer
We have an available position for a creative, yet technically aware, enthusiastic individual to work at our Kingston studio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate designer with current web experience looking for a challenging wide range of work for clients including MTV, Getty Images and Channel Five TV.
This is primarily a position for a web designer, your portfolio should demonstrate you have worked on web projects before, please include any links to web sites you have produced in your CV, clearly stating your contribution to the site.
- You will mostly be required to work developing look & feels and page layouts under the guidance of the creative director however you should have experience in designing projects from concept to completion.
- Most importantly we require someone with a keen interest in creating fantastic looking online user experiences.
- Proficient with the full package of Adobe Creative Suite especially Adobe Photoshop CS
- Usability and interface design experience
- A strong understanding of the possibilities and potential of online content
- Good communication skills with the ability to accurately interpret briefs and respond in timely turnarounds
- Understanding of eCommerce and online marketing techniques and strategies (Desirable)
- Experience for producing artwork for printed material (Desirable)
- Great team working (Desirable)
- Enthusiasm and ability to get the job done to high standards (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Flash is definitely an advantage (Desirable)